- 4 +1 elf bane arrows
- potion of cure moderate ￼￼￼wounds
- studded leather
- heavy flail
- mwk composite longbow with 20 arrows
- 4 pp
- potion of cure moderate wounds
- +1 banded mail
- masterwork heavy steel shield
- composite longbow with 20 arrows
- masterwork bastard sword
- everburning torch
- 2 pp, 95 gp
- 2 everburning torches
- potion of cure light wounds
- scroll of comprehend languages
- scroll of minor image
- scroll of see invisibility
- scroll of sleep
- scroll of whispering wind
- wand of magic missile (38 charges)
- cloak of resistance +1
- silver comb (25 gp)
- fine silk gown (60 gp)
- small pouch of artifacts (hair, fingernail clipping, used handkerchiefs, and a pearl earring worth 50 gp) stolen from Tsuto Kaijitsu
- 3 pp, 278 gp
- invisibility, mirror image, shatter
- burning hands, grease, mage armor, ray of enfeeblement
- acid splash, detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost
- comprehend languages, detect secret doors, floating disc, identify, locate object, minor image, obscuring mist, see invisibility, sleep, and spider climb.
- +1 breastplate
- +1 bastard sword
- masterwork composite longbow with 20 arrows
- Sihedron medallion
- gold holy symbol of Lamashthu (100 gp)
- 7 pp, 5 gp
Campaign Journal of Silas
We are in a feast hall. Last time, we got owned. We’re back to kill nualia, the bad girl who is worshipping this evil goddess.
We crack open the door to a small side room, and see pillows and shit. We wander up to a bunch of goblins humping. We stunned a bunch of wives and started with the murdering. We finally killed the bugbear bruthazmus and he got ripped up.
We found some goblin babies and sundown fed them.
We found some asshole mercenary named orik. His life now belongs to us.
We also found an everburning torch from Noalia’s room.
WE killed a buncha bitches and then went downstairs.
Then the wizard was totally useful and we killed nualia anyway. Only after Dan saved Sie Deen from a brutal completely OP trap.